The month of January is Productivity Power-Up Month at IntrovertU.
A month dedicated to setting goals, creating the habits to help you achieve them and learning ways to be your most productive as an introvert.
Here’s the agenda:
- Jan 4th: Member Town Hall: Goal Setting Session – A virtual zoom session to help you set clear and specific goals for 2023.
- Jan 11th: Live Creator Q&A – A live Q&A with Emma-Louise Parkes to answer your questions on The Power of Consistency in Your Business.
- Jan 18th: Productivity for Introverts Live Panel Discussion + Member Mixer Roundtable Discussions – A live panel discussion with various speakers on the topic of Productivity for Introverts, with intimate members only roundtable discussions right after.
- Jan 19th – Feb 1st: Two Week Success Sprint – A two week accountability challenge inside the IntrovertU community. Set your goal and intentions, and we will help you stay accountable with daily check-in’s and weekly reflections.
- Jan 25th: Virtual Coworking Focus Hour – An accountability hour to help you make progress on a project, or complete a task you’ve been putting off.
Why not take advantage of all the events to have your most productive month yet! Get 30 days free membership with every training or bundle purchase.
If you stay as an IntrovertU member you get access to micro-trainings as well as bonus resources, interviews and workshops, and co-working sessions.
You will get access to all the current and future trainings inside IntrovertU, for as long as you stay a member.
This excludes Premium Courses and Certifications.
We currently have two plans available for IntrovertU. The investment is normally $47 per month or $497 annually. You get 30 days free access for every training you purchase.
For example: 1 trainings = 30 days membership, and 2 trainings = 60 days membership etc.
You’ll instantly get 30 days free access to the membership content and portal. Please note that additional days will be added manually by admin within 48 hours of your purchase.
You’ll join a safe community of fellow introverts, where you can ask questions and get support from peers, creators, and members of the IntrovertU team.
There are also additional support plans that provide accountability and one to one guidance. Get in touch for more details.
We offer a 24-hour money-back guarantee if you change your mind. Please note, if you have completed over 50% of a course (or any bonus courses), we will not be able to provide a refund.
If you decide you no longer want to be a member, you can cancel anytime inside your account.
You will still have lifetime access to all the trainings you purchased, but will not longer have access to any other trainings, resources, the online community or member events.
You can sign up again at any time if you decided you would like to rejoin.